- Once on the launch platform 40ft up. the instructor gives you your final briefing and then you are ready to zip 500 ft, across the valley.you are then met on the other side by two members of staff, who take you off the line and then it is a short walk up to ride number two
RUNNER 500 FT ZIP
- Once attached to the zip line at ground level, You are required to run to the edge and Jump off, this gives you the momentum to traverse 500ft across the valley back to where it all began.
GIANT SWING (SCREAMER)
- One two or three sit in a seat , then an automatic winch takes the group up to 60ft in the air, a ripcord is pulled this releases the seat holding all the riders, they then swing at 180 degrees. And keep moving till it all comes to a stop
- The contents of this option will be 300 Balls, Marker (gun), Mask, Chest and Neck protector.
- Each person who purchase this option will be provided with 300 balls. These balls are ammo that will be used in the marker as bullets.
- The marker also known as the gun is an equipment that is used to shoot the paint balls. Each individual will get one marker for this option.
- A mask is a required tool for paintball because it protects the head from dangerous hazards such as twigs and fired balls. Each individual will be provided with a mask.
- The pod belt is placed around the waist, allowing the user to carry extra paint ball and other necessary items. Each person will get one pod belt when this option is selected.