- Once on the launch platform 40ft up. the instructor gives you your final briefing and then you are ready to zip 500 ft, across the valley.you are then met on the other side by two members of staff, who take you off the line and then it is a short walk up to ride number two
RUNNER 500 FT ZIP
- Once attached to the zip line at ground level, You are required to run to the edge and Jump off, this gives you the momentum to traverse 500 ft across the valley back to where it all began.
GIANT SWING (SCREAMER)
- One, two or three sit in a seat , then an automatic winch takes the group up to 60 ft in the air, a ripcord is pulled this releases the seat holding all the riders, they then swing at 180 degrees and keep moving until it all comes to a stop.
- Each person who purchase this option will be provided with 200 balls. These balls are ammo that will be used in the marker as bullets. To receive more balls please see paintball upgraded and photos for graphical explanation of what this item appears to be.
- The marker also known as the gun is an equipment that is used to shoot the paint balls. Each individual will get one marker for this option, Examples of marker can be found below or in the photos tab above.
- A mask is a required tool for paintball because it protects the head from dangerous hazards such as twigs and fired balls. Each individual will be provided with a mask. For examples of paintball masks please click the photos tab to see pictures
- The chest protector is a tool that is placed over the chest that protects an individual from firing bullets and environmental hazards. Each person will be granted one of these tool, Examples of chest protector can be seen in the photos tab above and also in the image below.